Thursday, January 22, 2009

Updating My Blog

I haven't posted anything on my blog for so long I've nearly forgotten how to do it. Only fair since it's been nearly 7 months since my last posting. I hope those of you reading and looking at my family photos will be patient with me...as I have much to catch up on. I keep promising SHANNON that I'll be better -- so far that has been a pie crust promise. So I'm going to really try harder to keep this site up-to-date (I guess only time will tell). Since I wrote and posted last, our little family has moved again. This is move number 15 I believe. But who's keeping track. The current plan is to stay in this house for a couple of years or until Marcus finishes his MBA. Then who knows where or when we'll move again. It's always an adventure. Anyhow, just wanted to update my viewers (if there are any left after my long delay).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi My dear long lost Anne!
Wherefore art thou? I was reviewing Christmas card addresses and I still can't seem to find you! It looks as if you may have your hands full! With a 3rd??? And.... Very exciting!
We are now in Utah! I hope we can cross paths again. Send me an email - let me know how you are all doing.
"Merry Christmas!" -michelle walker
-sent december 2010