Friday, July 27, 2007

Posing for the Camera

Aivree loves posing for the camera. Here a few photos that make me smile everytime I see them.




Aiv loves doing her own makeup. This is one of her special makeovers with blue eye shadow.


On Saturday night we puts curlers in Aiv's hair for church on Sunday.

For Primary music I use these bunny ears to remind the children to sing louder. Aiv loves to wear them around the house and pretend like she can't hear me. Ha Ha!



Aivree found my friend Tara's lip gloss and decided to use it as a skin moisturizer rather than lip moisturizer. Even after a good bath and scrub she smelled like watermelon for two days.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Thanks for FINALLY posting some pictures!! I can't believe how much they have grown!! You really do have two beautiful girls!